A Freight Shipping Charge of $14.00 Will Be Applied During Checkout for This Item
4 GPH (15.14 LPM), 230V - Electronic Condensate Removal Pump
lit air conditioners when gravity drainage is not possible. The compact design allows components to be placed in most air handlers or the pump can be placed up to 3' above or adjacent to the air handler in the ceiling void or inside the Line-set channel. A three position switch (on, off and overflow detection) is activated by a float located in the collection reservoir.
- For intermittent operation, maximum 50% duty cycle
- Condensate produced in application must be no more than half the pump's flow rate for any given head
- Use with most mini-split air conditioning units up to 25,000 BTU/hr
- Self-priming pump can be placed up to 3' above reservoir
- Includes safety switch, suction tubing, vent tubing and drain tubing, and tubing adapter
State of California Proposition 65 Warning: This product may contain one or more substances or chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer.