A Freight Shipping Charge of $139.00 Will Be Applied During Checkout for This Item
The Magnum submersible pumps from Little Giant are specifically engineered to handle the tough demanding tasks of wastewater and effluent waste transfer with high efficiency and long term dependability. The Magnum series includes pumps for use in Residential, Commercial Industrial and Agricultural applications with light to medium transfer demands. For dewatering, effluent waste and wastewater handling where such materials must be moved upward form a collection area to sewer or septic lines, or drainage areas, the Magnum is an ideal solution.
- Cast iron pump housing with protective epoxy coating for corrosion and rust resistance.
- Handles liquids and solid waste materials up to 3/4" diameter.
- 2" vertical Discharge
- Oil-filled motor housing for life time lubrication and rapid head dissipation.
- Upper and lower ball bearings.
- Stainless steel screws, bolts, handle and seal assembly.
- Mechanical seals (stainless steel spring, nitrile parts, carbon and ceramic faces).
- Thermal overload protection on single phase units.
- Brass impeller.
- Capacitor start on single phase units.
- Continuous Duty Rated - This means the pump ratings are within the motor manufacturer's recommended working limits when the pump is operated continuously under conditions shown in the manufacturer's published ratings.
State of California Proposition 65 Warning: This product may contain one or more substances or chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer.