A Freight Shipping Charge of $95.00 Will Be Applied During Checkout for This Item
16S-CIM 1 HP, 160 GPM, 230V - Manual Submersible Sewage Ejector Pump, 40ft power cord
The Eliminator submersible pump seriees from Little Giant is specifically engineered to handle the tough, demanding tasks of effluent and sewage waste transfer with high efficiency and long term dependability. For use in residential, commercial, industrial and agricultural applications with light to medium transfer demands. Applications include dewatering, effluent waste, wastewater and sewage handling where such materials must be moved upward from a collection area to sewer or septic lines, or drainage areas.
- Handle liquids with 2" solids.
- Cast iron pump housing, impeller and volute with protective epoxy coating for corrosion and rust resistance.
- Oil filled motor housing for lifetime mechanical seal and bearing lubrication and efficient heat dissipation.
- Stainless steel screws, bolts, handle and seal assembly.
- Mechanical-type seal (stainless steel spring, nitrile parts, carbon and ceramic faces) with secondary exclusion seal.
- 1 HP, ball bearing motor.
- Permanent split capacitor design on single phase model.
- Capacitor and power cord connections isolated from oil filled motor housing for ease of field maintenance.
- Dynamically balanced two-vane non-clog impeller with pump-out vanes to keep solids away from seal for less seal and bearing wear.
- 3" Discharge
State of California Proposition 65 Warning: This product may contain one or more substances or chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer.